Friday, February 19, 2010

Engagements!

I'm getting married in 8 DAYS! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! we just had six more months like yesterday! Well, as some of you know, I have this sister who is what I like to call a "multi tasker" and in her case especially, I should probably call her a multi tasker X 1,000,000! Kami has been, not only my matron of honor, and not only my wedding planner, but ALSO my photographer! Basically she does EVERYTHING for me! I am so thankful to have her helping with so much, I could not have made everything so beautiful and great without her! So, because my sister is my photographer, its kind of typical that paying clients come first.. so here I am at her house, blogging, because she is so dang busy! I don't get a cool little take-home CD like all the other clients.. NOOOOO I get to drive my butt over to her house and upload pictures for you all to see from HER COMPUTER! haha as is life, thats how it goes.. and as is life again, thats why its 8 DAYS before my wedding that I am just getting engagement pictures up..... they are dang cute though if I don't say so myself :) thanks kami!

...Photography: By Kami
...Hair and Make-up: By Capri
...Bride: By Danny and Lisa
...Groom: By Dave and Nanci

:)













































4 comments:

  1. So cute chels! Can't wait till the wedding! Let me know if you need help with any last minute things! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO I want to see more.... i was so sad when the pictures ended! 8 more days... wow thats crazy! have fun on monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! so exciting! Kami does a great job! And you always look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete