Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009!

So for HalLOweEn this year, I got to spend some quality time with my team AND my handsome stud (Chris)! Before I headed down to AZ for the HAlloWeEn weekend, my team and I participated in a "TRUNK OR TREAT" for some "athlete exposure." Basically all of the sports teams park a car on the track of the football field and pass out candy to all the little kids that come through with their families. It was way fun! All the teams were supposed to pick out a theme, so we picked "COUNTRY GIRLS." Although it was FREEZING we played country music, danced, took pictures, and lovedall the cute kids' costumes that came by!

After the team get-together, I got to COME HOME! Chris surprised me and flew up a few days before HAllOwEen so I had someone to drive home with :) The 6 1/2 hour drive home is pretty boring when I'm by myself! So I was Soooo happy!

For hAllOWeEn I was a Lady Bug and he was a Football Player. He was so dang hot in his uniform ;)

We ended up hanging out with Chris's family and took his nephew out to trick-or-treat. We passed out candy and hot cheetoes bags-it was hilarious to see how all the WHITE kids wanted the candy, and all the MEXICAN kids wanted hot cheetoes. We were crackin up! Good times, Good times....








MY HANDSOME GUY!



HE WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER AND I WAS A LADY BUG!


A COUPLE TEAMMATES AND ME




WE WERE PRETTY SERIOUS



MY TEAM! GONE COUNTRY!

1 comment: