Monday, November 9, 2009

SNEAK PEEK

So now that I am soon to be MRS. ROSS, I have an itch for cute crafts for my WEDDING and of course for THE HOUSE afterward... I know there are a lot of similar ideas out there, but I like the originals attached with my own ideas to produce a product of my own taste! I found a cute cardboard "R" at Michaels. I wanted to make it correspond with my wedding stuff and this is what I came up with...





THE CARDBOARD "R"




I PAINTED IT PINK!
(OF COURSE)




I SPRAYED IT
WITH GLITTER
(COOLEST STUFF EVER)




IT GIVES IT A
PRETTY SHINE!




I ADDED CUTE
RIBBON ON ONE
SIDE










THEN I GLUED LITTLE
GEM STONES
AROUND THE OUTSIDE!









THE FINISHED
PRODUCT!




I added more pink, white, and black ribbon later to make the ribbon part look better... it was waaaay easy and so much fun to do! I thought it turned out pretty cute :) It will be somewhere at my wedding for decoration, and then placed in a cute place at my house! Just thought I'd share :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.... I LOVE IT!! so stinking cute! isn't decorating for your home so much fun?? Seriously, it's my new favorite hobby! Oh I am so happy for you! :) I love that you added the gem stones! great idea, i don't think I've seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog! Your R is adorable! I might just copy you!!!

    ReplyDelete